Choc, Banana Cake (Gluten & Sugar Free)
1 & 1/2 cups Buckwheat Flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (the real stuff)
Good shake of cinnamon
1/2 cup of Pure Maple Syrup (or Raw Honey)
3 Bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tsp Baking Powder (gluten free)
1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (good quality)
1/4 cup Sultanas
1. Preheat over 180 degrees
2. Mash bananas in a bowl, add in melted coconut oil to assist with mashing. Then add vanilla, vinegar & maple syrup
3. Fold in the flour, cinnamon & baking powder. Fold it all together.
4. Add chocolate chips & sultanas. Fold gently.
5. Pour the cake mix into a loaf pan
6. Bake for 35 minutes. So yummy the kids will even eat it.